Controversy, credibility and crisis: All in a day’s work for a bar association?
A conference presented by the IBA Bar Issues Commission.
Once again this key event will bring together delegates from around the globe to discuss the latest developments, and so often thorny issues, affecting the profession of law today. This year’s programme will, as always, include input from expert panellists and commentators as well as encouraging interaction from delegates in several discussion sessions.
Topics will include:
- Controversy: Can or should lawyers go on strike?
- Controversy: Investigation of a lawyer above suspicion
- Credibility: How are client complaints handled?
- Crisis: Handling disasters by lawyers and bar associations
- Credibility: The role of bar associations in business and human rights
Click here to visit the IBA site.