IBA Regional Transnational Crime Conference
We proudly announce that TRLPLAW will be hosting the Welcome Cocktail for the IBA Regional Transnational Crime Conference under the auspices of our own Mrs. Olufunmi Oluyede, who is Conference Co-Chair for the event.
A conference presented by the IBA Criminal Law Committee and the IBA Business Crime Committee, supported by the IBA Law Firm Management Committee, the IBA War Crimes Committee, the IBA Arbitration Committee, the IBA Anti-Money Laundering Forum, the IBA Mining Law Committee, the IBA African Regional Forum and the IBA North American Regional Forum
- Environmental crime – criminal aspects of resources in general
- International arbitration and corruption
- Unsuitable behaviour: bribery in the natural resources sector
- Terror financing and money laundering: is there a distinction? A deeper look at cyber fraud
- Human rights at sea: practical and legal challenges
- Expanding the jurisdiction of the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights panel
- Upping the game: increasing the competitiveness of local law firms to advise clients on complex work in Africa
- Is the funding of legal assistance to Governments by the International Financial Institutions an efficient tool to limit corruption in Africa?
- Crimes against women, a regional view of current trends